* Attach names to a photo by clicking the "Names" button. In the Dialog that pops up start typing the first few letters of the first or last name and a matching list is displayed. Keep typing or scroll the list till you see the name you are looking for. Select the name by clicking on it and hit the "Add Name" button. To remove an attached name click the "Trash" icon.
* Attach stories to a photo by clicking the Stories button.
* Enhanced the Zoom feature to display the larger image without leaving the "Edit Photo" page.
* Responsive images automatically adjust to fit the size of the screen.
* Replaced the Date input control.
You have now decided to add the photographs at the bottom of the Story Page again that will not enable to be moved againdt the part of any Text relevent to them.
You cannot resize them other than a full photograph click.
I showed you how to do this at least seven years ago , the day that you first put Srory Page on TP. This is so easily done.
Looking forward to your reply and explanation.
Continue as you are doing and select Photograph to go to Bottom of Story Page.
You will either have One or a Selection of photographs there
Now make these Photographs when selected from bottom into a Drag and Paste with the Four Corners, and Top and Bottom edge of photograph being Drag Adjustable
Now whilst or after the Person writing the Story, can now insert the photograph or more than one to have between paragraph or two side by side and at the size they require by adjusting the photograph by dragging the corners of top or bottom.
This code is already out tere as I use the Drag etc of Photograph In Jasc Paint Shop Pro.
This should not be hard for you Programmers to do, and I cannot understand why they have not thought of it.
Given to you Freely
All the best
Do you intend to comment on my suggestion. This would improve your Version a 1000 fold, although I have been once again doing it for years.